Official ObjectGraph Blog

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Making Money using Google
First of all, Happy new year! Last year after the dictionary site started receiving more than 3000 unique visitors a day i decided to try out the adsense program from google and let me tell you a secret, it has been a good year. If you have some thing to offer on the internet (It could be content or some free tool), why not get rewarded by GOOG. Personally i just spend the money i earn by buying more google stock. If you want to put Google ads on your own site click on the logo below. Enjoy

posted by gavi at 10:15 AM

6 Comments:

  • Hey, you have inspired me to release some of my own "useful" content. :-)

    Now, without being TOO nosey, just what kind of good year are we talking about here? I mean, I don't need dollars but would you say:

    1) Good enough to buy me that can of beans I always wanted

    2) Good enough to buy me a shiny new iPod

    3) Good enough to buy me that new mini-van

    4) I am quitting my job tomorrow!

    hahaha

    thanks

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:27 PM  

  • I would say its between 2 and 3.

    By Blogger gavi, at 2:18 PM  

  • Firstly : I really like your ideas and programing. Well done.
    Secindly : could you be a little more specific , like , how many GOOG stocks have you bought? :))))

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:02 PM  

  • Hi,

    I'm so sorry, I wanted to post about your awesome dictionary, but it stopped working. No more Ajax.

    It is on purpose or is there something broken?

    Could you please send me a notification regarding this at david dot latapie at gmail dot com.

    Thank you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:11 PM  

  • Hi David,

    The dictionary site is still active and working. What browser are you using?

    By Blogger gavi, at 8:52 AM  

  • More or less my mistake. I linked to a result (http://www.objectgraph.com/dictionary/?keyword=Empyreal), which doesn't demonstrate anything. I will change the instructions accordingly, asking people to enter text.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home