Official ObjectGraph Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Google Adsense added to Dictionary
I was playing with Adsense today and decided to add to the dictionary. I just wanted to see how much revenue would this generate. On average i get about 1500 unique IP addresses every day. But as you can see on the dictionary page the ads dont change based on the returned content. This is just an experiment, please leave me comments if you think the ads are not user friendly-I will remove them.

posted by gavi at 1:23 PM

2 Comments:

  • I just wanted to drop a message to encourage you not to allow yourself to be discouraged from generating revenue on the dictionary page. It is a valuable service... while it may be impracticle to charge the consumer for it, by all means let the advertisers fund your reward! The ads do not restrict or affect usage.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:38 PM  

  • agreed. google ads are a win-win-win.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home