Official ObjectGraph Blog

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

CSS Book

The designer we hired obfusicated the hell out of our CSS site file. I was always scared to modify any element in the CSS file and me not being very good at design stuff. Now that I have some free time, i planned on updating my CSS knowledge. So far so good. Atleast i understand , the box model, floats, and the fact that you have to do a lot of tricks to get around browser incompatibities. In this journey, I am reading these two books which look pretty good so far.

CSS Mastery: Advanced Web Standards Solutions ISBN: 1590596145

and

Bulletproof Web Design: Improving Flexibility and Protecting Against Worst-Case Scenarios with XHTML and CSS ISBN: 0321346939

Lets see if these will help me redesign some portions of the website


posted by gavi at 8:51 PM

1 Comments:

  • Let me know if you need a new design :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home